Legal Plan Group Benefits
Studies show that employees want legal coverage offered as a benefit, do you provide it?
Your employees can gain access to a local law firm to handle legal matters small and large.
When employees are dealing with stressful personal situations, productivity also decreases, hurting your business. Legal issues can be one of the most stressful and time-consuming situations an employee can deal with, add legal protection services as an employee benefit and support your team while protecting your business.
A Study conducted by Decision Analysists found:
- Nearly 90% of Americans do not have a form of legal protection
- More than 60% would be interested in purchasing legal protection
- 70% of employees use the service more than 3x/year
- 76% of employees hesitant to call lawyer
- 66% of employees take at least one day off from work per year to deal with legal issues
Common legal life events include: traffic tickets, rental disagreements, automobile accidents, credit disputes, estate management
Legal Plan Group Benefit Highlights
Legal Consultation and Advice
- Dedicated law firm to discuss legal matters
- Letters / calls on your behalf
- Legal document review (up to 15 pages each)
- Trial defense and services
- 24/7 emergency assistance for covered situations
- 25% preferred member discount on extended legal services
Our law firm will help you create life’s most important documents, such as:
- Living Will
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
Motor Vehicle Legal Coverage
- Defense for non-criminal moving traffic violations & accidents.
- Expert legal defense for covered criminal charges
Audit support and assistance
Uncontested family law matters are covered, such as: name change, adoption, separation, divorce (uncontested only, 90 day waiting period from the date of enrollment)
The LegalShield personal legal plan covers a number of situations for your employees.
Protect your employees, schedule your consultation today!
Legal Plans for Employees Covers: Policy holder and immediate family
Reach out today to learn more!